The Hatzel & Buehler Company began its operations in the New York Office, which was established in 1884 by Hatzel & Buehler’s founders, John D. Hatzel and Joseph Buehler. Before founding the company, John Hatzel and Joseph Buehler were employed as master electricians at the nation’s first publicly owned power station on Pearl Street, in New York City.
The New York Hatzel & Buehler office remains focused on corporate infrastructure upgrades related to redundant power systems, security and fire safety installations, new office construction, trading facilities, television and radio broadcast studios and transmission systems.
Hatzel & Buehler New York has established long-standing relationships with clients such as Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, AT&T, CBS, Verizon, Sotheby’s, North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System and Credit Suisse.
- Longstanding Hatzel & Buehler employee recognized by the City of New York for her outstanding public service contributionsApril 21, 2017 - 8:37 am
- New York Office performs work in lower Manhattan’s Hudson EatsMarch 16, 2017 - 10:41 am
- ISNetworld recognizes Hatzel & Buehler’s recent successesAugust 2, 2016 - 7:55 am