The New Jersey State House Annex, located adjacent to the New Jersey State House Capitol, was built in 1929. Today, this 150,000 square foot building primarily contains legislative committee rooms and offices. A complete historical renovation of the Annex, as well as the modernization of mechanical and electrical systems, commenced in 1992 and was completed in 1995.
As part of this historical renovation, Hatzel & Buehler was awarded the contract for the electrical work, including the coordination of historical light fixture restoration.
Photos: © 2009 Don Pearse Photographers, Inc.