Hatzel & Buehler will complete a full electrical installation throughout Penn Medicine’s new 250,000 square foot Outpatient Center, located in Radnor, Pennsylvania. Hatzel & Buehler’s specific scope of work will include the following:
- Installation of two PECO medium voltage primary electrical services to a new medium
voltage switchgear and substation transformers located adjacent to the building.
- Installation of low voltage secondary service into the building to feed a 6000 Amp
double ended switchgear in the main electrical room.
- Installation of a 1250 KW emergency generator and five new automatic transfer
switches which provide power to life safety and critical power systems.
- Installation of distribution feeders throughout the building to feed electrical normal
and emergency panels on all floors and the penthouse.
- Installation of a UPS system.
- Installation of Tel/com conduits throughout the building.
- Installation of security conduits throughout the building.
- Installation of a fire alarm system.
- Installation of all LED light fixtures and site lighting and the associated control systems.
- Installation of nurse call system.
- Installation of sound masking system.
- Installation of electric car chargers in the parking garage.
- Power to 6 outpatient operating rooms.
- Power to x-ray, MRI and Linac systems.